Sunday, March 21, 2010

Jamey's Play List

I suppose that I should be playing more and more children's songs for Jamey, but most of his favorites are songs on the radio. After discussing music with Jamey yesterday, he and I put together a play list and why he chose those songs. Just like any other famous person:

1. "Bad Romance" from Lady Gaga: Jamey refers to it as Gaga, and bounces to the beat. There is no other reason, other than it has a great beat!
2. "Baby are you down" from Jay Sean: This song greatly features one of Jamey's favorite words-- down.
3. "Three" from Britney Spears: I don't like this choice, personally, but Jamey loves the part where they sing numbers.
4. "Blah blah Blah" from Kesha: Another one that I don't like, but Jamey loves saying "blah blah blah" and I love it when he says this, so.... okay.
5. "Amboss" from our German dance group: This dance usually leads Jamey to ride on Glenn's shoulders, so he likes it.

No comments: