Sunday, January 4, 2009

Check out my skillz

Due to a whirlwind Christmas season, I have been unable to post many of the videos I have taken of Jamey, so now I am playing catchup.  I will post a few here and will then put the link for my youtube site, so you can look at the others at your leisure.  Enjoy!

First off:  Here is a video of Jamey doing what we refer to as "giving five."  He seems to understand that he should be doing something with my hand, but hasn't quite got the grasp of exactly what to do with it.  

Next up: Jamey sure did like hanging out with his cousins, as I mentioned.  He tried to chime in as much as possible by babbling.  He is really getting the hang of this.  He was especially angry one day for his Aunt Lindsay, as she watched her all time favorite football team-- The Dallas Cowboys-- lose terribly.  (PS: No commentary necessary from my Philly friends out there!  :)  ) 

For some reason, this video won't load on my blog, so I have put it on Youtube as well!  It is really cute, so check it out!!!!!

Lastly, Jamey has recently developed the ability to sit on his own.  He is still a little wobbly from side to side, but he is really getting the hang of it.  Check it out!


On Youtube, you can check out the following other videos:
-Ben making funny faces and motions for Jamey while we chilled at the beach
-If you let Jamey ride your knee like a horsey and then suddenly stop, he will keep on bouncing as if to say, "Let's go!"
-Jamey watches Glenn plattl from in his swing and flails around

www.youtube.com/user/DaFrauW


(. h          f                               bhy   rrrrrrr. ns fg        RR)-- this is a message from Jamey for all his readers.  Let me translate.  It says, "Thanks for reading and come see me any time, all of you!")

No comments: