Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"I always do what Jess suggests"

Well, just as I have since high school, I am following Jess' suggestion and starting a blog. About 5 weeks ago, she became the first of The Clique to have a baby and has just started blogging the life of her little one. As she said that she wishes she had blogged her pregnancy, it made me think what a great thing it would be for me to do.

A little memory for my little one someday. SO if you haven't figured it out by now, I am pregnant after roughly 6 months of trying and this blog will tell the whole story.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Hello. First, you need to have different colors than Jessie. Second, you need to link to Jessie's blog. Third, congratulations!

ruth said...

CONGRATULATIONS! No doubt about it... Papa and Mama Collins are so very excited for both of you!!! Enjoy every second of this miracle.