Monday, January 14, 2008

14.5 weeks along...


Here we are at 14.5 weeks and I felt like it was time to take another picture. So here it is, on January 14. As of today, it seems I have gained 5 pounds, which is just about right on track.

And for those of you doubters that I am gaining weight, who say that I am just slouching, the outfit in this picture is a maternity outfit I got for Christmas. When I tried it on, on Xmas day, it didn't fit and I knew I needed a little more time. Well, on Saturday, we had a winter party to go to and I wanted to see, out of curiousity, how it fit now. And it worked. This is now my favorite new shirt. If I am wearing maternity clothes, there must be something going on...

4 comments:

Kristina Buenafe said...

Baby bump! Woohoo!

Janet said...

Darling Lissa.....You look so cute..I can't believe that it has only been a couple of weeks...looking good....

Jacquie Cook said...

OMGsh Aunt Lissa You look sooo cute! I cant wait for the baby! I cant think of a time i have ever seen you look as happy as you do! CANT WAIT!!!

Aunt Sue said...

I am so excited about a new baby in this fam! It is so cool to see your pics of your growing belly, I wish I lived closer so I could see you. Lindz & I talked about you this weekend, while she was here, about how much we are going to spoil that baby!! How much we look forward to having a sweet little baby in the family again! Keep the pics coming! I love you huge sis!

Sue