Thursday, December 27, 2007

A baseline picture


A friend of mine suggested that I start to take periodic pictures of myself to watch the growth of both myself and the baby. Thus, with any good scientific experiment, you must have a control-- a baseline. On December 11, we took the attached picture as a "baseline" although I am already developing a little lump.


Now, be forewarned.... I am aware that I just look like a "normal person" in weight. I know that my tummy isn't that big. But remember what I usually look like. Remember that I have very rarely weighed over 110 in my life. I am no Nichole Richie, but I have always been slender. So for me, there is undeniable proof that I am having a baby. (Plus, it has been observed that not only is my bust getting larger, but also my butt. Some have said that this indicates a girl... comments anyone?)

4 comments:

Jess said...

I need a weight log, please.

Kristina Buenafe said...

Baby bump! Woohoo! Buying new bras could also be "milestones" on your timeline :)

Janet said...

I'm with kqb on that one...WOW..enjoy the growth..

CrysCrosby said...

shut the hell up... i see you wearing that senior powder puff shirt!

- crystal (sharp) crosby