Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's undeniable....

Yes, folks, it has finally happened. Little ol' skinny me has finally found a way to gain weight. Or at least to expand my waist. Every day I look at myself in the mirror and will myself to look bigger, but these days, Glenn tells me that I don't have to will myself to see the extra weight... The extra weight is actually there. In the morning, it all seems to be gone, but once I put some food in my belly, I pop right out, especially after dinner.

The second evidence that I am certainly getting bigger... my pants don't fit anymore. At first, it was just my jeans and my other pants fit nice and snug. But as of today, pants that I had been wearing still with slight comfort needed to be unsnapped. Thus, I can wear every pair of pants that I have, but in order to enjoy my day without nausea, I have to undo the button on them. I kinow I have some maternity pants coming my way at Xmas, so I am just holding on. And thank God for Monica Brown. She has the same waist as I do and thus, has already loaded me up with some really cute maternity tops for later and some very nice comfy jeans for now! Without those, I wouldn't be getting through my "dress down" Fridays at work.

My books all talk about how you may be depressed that you are getting bigger and thinking, "will i be attractive?" But for someone who has been underweight their entire life, this is a fun adventure. Give me another two months and I may look back on this blog and laugh at myself, but for now, I love showing off that I am getting pregnant. I only have to hide it from people at work for two more weeks....

No comments: