Monday, June 23, 2008

Baby Pool....

My dad tells me that there is some sort of baby pool going on in my family, but I am not sure that there is. In any case, I am curious to have a baby pool. If anyone would care to make a prediction, please go for it.

Personally, I am going to say June 30, but maybe that is wishful thinking. I am in a wedding on Saturday, June 28, and afterwards, Glenn and I are going to do some dancing and eat some Indian food. We have decided to do whatever we can to encourage him to make his grand entrance! SOO, I am saying, maybe June 30, we can coax him to come out.

Anyone else have a guess???

5 comments:

Jess said...

I'm torn between July 8 or July 10th. Those sound like good dates!

Jackie P. said...

If he comes on June 30,he will share the day with Fiona...she says that would be cool :).

Wishing you an easy labor and delivery whenever he does make his "grand"appearance.This is the toughest time right now but soon you will meet this precious little boy.

love,Aunt Jackie

Aunt Sue said...

Well, I tried to do this yesterday, but having internet issues. I am saying July 4th, lots of fun & excitement, you could have your own fireworks! I am guessing 8 lbs 2ozs. I have not heard of a family baby pool, but here is my guess. : )

Love you sis, thinking of you & missing you bunches. Sorry I haven't talked to you much lately, always seems to be something going on! But you are in my thought all the time!

Sue

Aunt Sue said...

PS: If he comes on June 30th, he will share Chris's Mom's bday, she is going to be 70! That is a good date, for good people! If he comes on the 3rd, he can share Sean's. :)

Jacquie Cook said...

Im going to chime in and guess July 15th yes I know that is past the due date but I can not say I have EVER heard of a first baby being early only late. Sorry Aunt Lis. Although my Freind was progressing and huge and ready to go her due date came and went and her daughter was a week late. So Ill have to say July 15th.
As for weight i will say.....7 lbs maybe 7 and a half...he is your son how big could he be lol
Love you
Jacqs