Saturday, February 23, 2008

Unborn and already he has a fan club....

So, I am happy to report that although he isn't born yet, my son already has a Facebook group dedicated to him. If you are unaware of what Facebook is, it is a networking web site, where you create a profile for yourself and people connect with you. It has been a great way for me to meet up with my old classmates from Oakton and touch base with people all over the world, who I may not have talked to in years!

Although originally created for college students, it has also become exceedingly popular among high school students. As such, one of my students created a group on Facebook called "James Morgan Rife". Already he has 21 friends! Can you believe it? So, if you are a member of Facebook and would like a good chuckle, search for his group and take a look. :)

No comments: